Sunday, June 19, 2011

Skinny Cow Coupons = Free Candy!

Yesterday I was at Shaws picking up some gift cards so I could take advantage of their great promo...buy $100 in gift cards and get $20 off your next Shaws trip!  I have done this one twice...I have a wedding gift taken care of, father's day gift purchased plus gift cards to Amazon for Christmas shopping stashed away along with $40 in grocery store savings!  Anyway, while I was at Shaws I passed a great deal.  There was a display with Skinny Cow candy which was on sale for $.69 per candy bar or package of chocolates.  On the display there was a $.75 off 2 Skinny Cow Candy Packs which Shaws doubled!  You know what this means...FREE CANDY!  I was a little dubious about how lower calorie candy would taste but it was YUMMY!  Only 110 calories and free??  That is what I call guilt free!  Be on the lookout for the displays at your grocer (mine was over by  the dairy products....random!).  Let me know if you find this deal too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment