Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gift Guide: Learning Curve Chuggington Wooden Railway (Review)

 Our goal is simple, yet important. Learning Curve is committed to providing classic, high-quality toys that encourage your child's imagination, pique their never-ending curiosity, appeal to their strong sense of adventure and enrich their playtime experience. We offer a wide range of popular preschool brands to choose from, including: Chuggington™, Lamaze®, John Deere Preschool, Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends™ and Jim Henson's Dinosaur Train™. As we continue our commitment to encouraging adventure, building curiosity and sparking imaginations across the world, we are inspired every day. 
I was delighted for the opportunity to work with Learning Curve and to review one of their Hot Holiday Items! One of my daughter's favorite shows to watch is Chuggington, and was she ever excited when she received Calley's Rescue Set Wooden Railway to review. I think she was a little bit in shock!
Putting the railway together was very easy, I think it took me all of 15 minutes to figure out what went where, plus my daughter's helping hands added a few onto that! This set comes with 39 pieces and has a 2-in-1 Rescue Shed that can be turned into a stand alone tunnel.  Calley's Rescue Computer makes fun noises and lights up which my daughter absolutely loves!
Some fun things that I really like about Calley's Rescue Set is that it has two large loops. This allows my kids lots of space to play on their own, or together when they want! The lights and sounds on Calley's Rescue Computer gives this set a special touch and keeps my daughter wanting to play with it over and over. There is an elevator under the Rescue Shed that lifts the trains up to the second level. Each wooden train has a magnetic nose on the front which allows them all to attach to one another, making one long train! Lastly, I really like that my daughter can take the train set apart, and put it back together in different ways. It is a great manipulative toy for her that she can do all by herself. The pieces fit nicely together like puzzle pieces. One day I came into her room and she had the track propped up all by herself in a very creative way, I was so surprised!
Buy It!
Shop online for more Learning Curve products or you can find a store near you!


This product is featured in our "2011 Holiday Gift Guide!"

A big thank you to Learning Curve for providing me with the Calley's Rescue Set review.  These are my honest opinions, your experience may vary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment