Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pictures on Gold...R&G!

The holidays are right around the corner and I know I am always on the lookout for thoughtful gifts for family members.  I especially like to give the grandma's something special with a focus on the kids.  This year I have discovered a website that creates some jewelry items that would make outstanding Christmas (or any time!) gifts.  With lockets, engraved pieces and mother's jewelry you are sure to find something special.



 If you scroll through the Pictures on Gold site you will see something for every style, occasion and pocketbook. There really is something for everyone.  I was lucky enough to test out two pieces from the site and I was SO excited.  The first piece I chose for myself (hey, a girl has to pamper herself every now and again!) and I got something from the Posh Mommy collection...
 I got a disc for each of the three kids names.  I LOVE this.  It is simple, classic and I can wear it with everything.  The quality is great and I feel stylish when I wear it.  Hey Dads out there...buy this for you wife for Christmas!  Or Moms, go ahead and buy it yourself...you deserve it!  You can get this in silver, white gold or yellow gold and can do single letters or full names.  You can also include a birthstone.

For my second pick I tried hard not to be selfish which was hard because I just love this too.  Check out this locket....

This style holds 4 pictures and I sent in a picture of each of my three children as babies plus one of me as a baby to make a special gift for my mom.

The quality of the pictures is fantastic and they are lasared right onto the locket!  All I had to to is e-mail me photos and Pictures on Gold took care of the rest.  So easy!  I am so happy with the quality and if you are on the market for locket jewelry you should look nor further than Pictures on Gold!

Pictures on Gold has an amazing selection of special, meaningful jewelry that make perfect holiday gifts.  Stop by today and order something that is sure to bring a smile to your recepients face!

I am so pleased to tell you that one lucky RBM reader will win the locket I reviewed above including an 18 inch chain!  It is a beauty and valued at $104.95!   Thanks so much to the sponsor and here is how to enter...

0 comments:

Post a Comment