Monday, April 4, 2011

Making Friends Monday...

Welcome To Making Friends Monday Blog Hop 4/4/11
This Blog Hop is hosted by Living on Love and Cents, The Thrifty Things, Reviewed By Mom , and Coupons are Great.
MFM
SPOTLIGHT/ GUEST HOST OF THE WEEK
This week's spotlight is Sue from A Finger Click Saver This blog is #5 on the linky this week. Stop by and tell her hello! Here are a few things she wanted to share:

I am ecstatic to be here. A bit about me...I live in NH with my 2 children, 16 cats and a dog. I am an advocate for the physically & developmentally disabled, a mystery shopper, a lover of animals and my latest love in life...blogging. Finger Click Saver came to be from my yearning to teach others how to get the most for their money when shopping online; however, little did I know how much I would enjoy blogging! I am very happy if only one person benefits from any of my posts should this be a freebie, a frugal tip, learning of a new product, or whatever it may be, that helps them. I sincerely appreciate my fellow bloggers support, so be sure to leave me a comment, so I can return the support. Make it a great week!
Would you like to be our spotlight? Follow these rules and leave a comment! We will randomly choose one blog to be spotlighted! Then you will be added to our linky!
Will it be you?



get the InLinkz code
1. Follow the Making Friends Monday Hosts publicly(Listed as # 1-4) We WILL follow you Back! LEAVE A COMMENT so we can follow you back!
2. Grab our Making Friends Monday button and include it in a post on your blog. Grab our linky code to for even more followers!
3. Start hopping and remember following back is appreciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment