Friday, June 24, 2011

DNAEGF Renewal: DNA Night Renewal...Review!

DNAEGF Renewal is the latest technology in skincare. Using DNA Repair Enzymes and Epidermal Growth Factors (EGF), leading dermatologist Dr Ron Moy offers a scientific skincare line that utilizes the latest technology to keep skin young looking and in optimum condition.

Dr Ronald L. Moy, renowned scientist, researcher, dermatologist, and cosmetic surgeon, has dedicated his life’s work to understanding the impact of photo damage on skin health and aging.  Dr Moy practices at Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, CA, and at the California Health and Longevity Institute at the Four Seasons in Westlake Village, CA.  He is also the President of the AAD.



When I was approached to do a review of a product from the DNAEGF Skincare line I could not say yes fast enough.  I am in my 30's now and am all too aware of wrinkles and sun spots.  This sounded like a line that would be a great fit for me.  When I received a sample of the DNA Night Renewal cream I could not wait to try it out.  Here is the scoop...

This rich, night time lotion treatment - featuring an advanced liposome delivery system - maximizes heightened cell repair activity during the body's sleep cycle to recover skin's youth.
  • Induces cell regeneration and counters photo-aging damage to restore skin vitality
  • High levels of bio-advanced DNA Repair Enzymes, peptides, and botanical actives boost youthful cell turn over
  • Builds and fortifies a healthy lipid barrier
  • Ideal for dry or stressed skin
  • For night-time use
I can't speak to the long term affects of the use of this product but I can say it was DECADENT going on.  It felt like velvet on my skin and it was just, flat out, luxurious.  My skin did look brighter and more refreshed right away and I am considering splurging on this product because it really seems worth.  The price tag IS steep though at $130 per bottle (gulp!).  I have, however, been saving a bundle on groceries lately so maybe this can be my reward.  Besides, $130 is not really all that much in return for great skin!  You can check out the whole regime at the DNAEGF Renewal Website.  You can also find the on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclosure:  I was given a sample of the above mentioned product for purpose of review.  The thoughts expressed are 100% my own and have not been altered in any way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment