Sunday, June 12, 2011

Home Depot...for Paper Towels!!

By now you all know I am cuckoo for couponing, right??  In any case my quest to save money brought me to Home Depot yesterday.  I was not looking for tools or gardening supplies.  Nope, I was buying paper towels!  Being frugal and clipping coupons has had me thinking outside the box and with the help of some super fab websites (I heart you www.moneysavingmaineac.com!) I have found some great deals.  Check out my trip to Home Depot...

Bounty Basic Paper Towels $.70 per roll
$1 off 2 Bounty Paper Towels Coupon (found in the 6/4 Proctor & Gamble insert)
ONLY $.20 per roll!!!


I don't know about you all but we go through a lot of paper towels here so this was a great deal for us.  I grabbed 6 rolls and will be ready when the kids decide to spill their milk (again...and again....and again!).  If you have those coupons from last week (you ARE saving those and/or using those, right??) be sure to snag this deal at the Depot.  The lesson today?  Think outside the box when it comes to shopping.  I never would have thought to scan HD for things like paper towels but there are deals to be had everywhere my friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment