Saturday, November 5, 2011

Gift Guide: Heelys Shoes (Review)

"Heelys are the two-in-one shoe that lets you take life at your own pace. With the wheels out, the stylish designs perform and look just like any other shoe. When you easily put the wheels in, you roll at a different speed. Heelys are about exploring your freedom, unleashing the fun and empowering you to be fearless."
When I was grocery shopping the other day, I saw a kid walking with his mom then all of a sudden he was rolling down the isle on his Heelys. As I was with my two kids who were getting a little impatient, I thought to myself how nice it would be to be able to stroll down the isles quickly with a pair of Heelys. I mean wouldn't it be convenient to have these while grocery shopping? I could be done my errands in no time! I seriously think they made these more for moms than for kids and that is why I was so excited to try out a pair of Heelys for myself!
I had the opportunity of reviewing a pair of Heelys Wave Shoes (7751) in a Size 5. I choose this style and color because I knew I would be able to wear them as regular shoes if I wanted without the wheels. I didn't want anything too flashy or kid-like, and was quite impressed with them when they arrived. I was a little nervous about the size because all shoes fit me differently, but surprisingly they fit me just right!
They come without the wheels installed, but it only took minutes to snap them into place. Once they were all ready, I put them on and headed outside. I really thought that they were going to be easy to use, but man was I ever wrong. I felt like Bambi on my new Heelys, my husband was laughing at me the entire time! After a little while, I started to get used to them and it was a lot of fun! It definitely helped to hold onto something while learning to balance correctly.  I want to get my husband a pair, so we can both stroll around together!
Buy It!
You can purchase Heelys shoes on their website or find the closest store near you!
Heelys is throwing a Black Friday special!! Between Nov 25-Nov 28, Buy any pair of Heelys, get the second pair for $25. Or buy a Nano, and get a pair of shoes for $25, and get free ground shipping on all orders!

This item is featured in our "2011 Holiday Gift Guide!"

A big thank you to Heelys for providing me with a pair of Heelys to review. This promotion was through Business 2 Blogger. These are my honest opinions, your experience may vary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment