Friday, November 11, 2011

Peter Pauper Press: The Night Before Chirstmas Shadow Book R&G!


It is a brand new month which means I have another product to tell you about from Peter Pauper Press.  Peter Pauper Press has an outstanding variety of stationary, books, gift ideas and fun toys for children.  If you are on the hunt for a special and unique gift, Peter Pauper Press is the place to go. 

This month I chose something with a Christmas theme to review.  There are many things to choose from but I was intrigued by The Night Before Christmas Shadow Book.  Here are the details...

Cozy up and enjoy this Christmas classic in a delightful new way!  Let the glow of a flashlight (not included) shine seven enchanting shadow illustrations on your wall or ceiling as you read the beloved poem.  The story comes to life with a magic that matches the wonder of the season.
Book measures 6-3/8" wide x 9" high, with a covered wire-o binding.  Ages 4 to 9.



How clever this this whole concept??  I have never seen a Shadow Book before and I think it is a magical idea.  You read the story by flashlight and you shine the light through the little "windows" on each page creating a scene on the wall or ceiling.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this and so do the kids!  It somehow makes bedtime more cozy and more exciting.  The holiday theme with this one made it ever more special for the kids and I know we will be reading it over and over again long after the holidays are over.  These books also make for great fun for the kids to read on their own...two big thumbs up on this one for me!  I am thinking Santa might just bring  some of the other Shadow Books from Peter Pauper Press this year.  The kids (and their mom!) would be thrilled.  Purchase this delightful book HERE for just $12.99.

I am so excited to tell you that my friends at Peter Pauper Press are giving one lucky RBM reader a The Night Before Christmas Shadow book of their own.  Here is how to enter...

0 comments:

Post a Comment