Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mixaroma Aromatherapy Oils R&G!

Are you all in the throes of holiday shopping?  I know I am.  Phew...it is exhausting isn't it?  I have a fun treat for the ladies on your list which you should also treat yourself to as well (hey, you deserve it!).  Mixaroma Aromatherapy Oils are a luxurious treat for your skin and will make feel like a million bucks....really!

I was sent Mixaroma's Organic Massage Oil-Body Oil Gift Set and it has made my super duper dry skin soft and smooth.  Here are the details...

This organic body oil-skincare oil gift set includes our popular Organic Lavender Cacao, Organic Mint Cacao, Organic Geranium Cacao, and Organic Citrus Cacao scents, packaged in a sustainable Cacao bean sack cloth pouch.
Use for after shower moisturizing and skin repair, and also for massage. 
Feel great, smell great, and give your skin the organic love it deserves.
Each bottle is 1oz, and is a great travel set as well.

I have been using these oils after I shower and it has made a huge difference in my skin.  I have dry skin all year round but winter is especially bad.  These oils make my skin so soft and each of the scents is really, really lovely.  I feel truly pampered when I use these oils.  If I had to choose I would say the lavender scent is my favorite....it is very soothing!   I would highly recommend this set to anyone on your list who could use any pampering (isn't that everyone??).

I really like Mixaroma's aromatherapy oils (obviously) but I also really like the company itself.  Want to hear what their vision was/is?  Check it out...

For many years, the founders of Mixaroma Inc. envisioned starting a company which would achieve four goals: create products with only organic, natural or fair trade ingredients, create products free of animal ingredients, create products that are as hypo-allergenic as possible, and encourage community involvement for all employees. 
In 2008, Mixaroma Inc. successfully achieved that dream. Our company handcrafts products derived completely from nature.  

Super, right?  In our world if icky chemicals it is so comforting, encouraging and refreshing to support a company who is producing quality products with a healthy environment in mind.  Hooray!

Mixaroma also has a great selection of gift baskets, candles, organic baby products and so much more.  Visit www.mixaroma.com today to start treating yourself and everyone on your holiday list to something fabulous AND environmentally safe.


Mixoaroma is giving one lucky RBM reader their own Aromatherapy Oil Gift Set.  I know you will love it as much as I do!  Thanks so much to the sponsor and here is how to enter...

0 comments:

Post a Comment