Thursday, December 1, 2011

PTPA Winner: Gyro Bowl...R&G!

My kids are snackers.  Two of them are also messy snackers.  One of them may be the messiest snacker on the face of the planet.  Really.  When I was given the opportunity to review the PTPA award winner the Gyro Bowl I jumped at the chance.  Have you heard of the Gyro Bowl?  If not, let me give you the scoop...


The Spill Proof Gyro Bowl eliminates the mess. The unique design always keeps the open side facing up. Rotates 360° so kids can swing it or hold in any position without spilling while enjoying snacks anywhere. Includes stay fresh lid to keep food and snack fresh. Sturdy design and material mean this bowl can take a toll. BPA-free plastic. Dishwasher safe. 7" diameter, inner bowl 3.5" diameter.

• Kid-Proof Gyro Bowl
• Inner Bowl Rotates 360 Degrees
• Virtually Indestructible
• Saves Time, No More Cleaning
• Use it for Non-Food Items
• BPA-Free Plastic
• Top Rack Dishwasher Safe
• Not Microwave Safe



I am not going to lie...I was a wee bit dubious. As I mentioned my kiddos tend to be a bit ( A LOT) sloppy when it comes to snacking. Well, let me tell you, the Gyro Bowl is a gem!! It really does nearly eliminate spills. Even with a busy, bustling toddler scurrying about at full throttle speed! Those cheerio's stay put my friends!!   I love this product so much that I promptly went out and bought another right away!  I give it to the kids in the car and on the go and it has helped so much with those "uh-oh's" and "oops" moments.  LOVE THE GYRO BOWL!  I am not alone either....the Gyro Bowl is a PTPA award winner so you know it is a keeper!

Purchase the Gyro Bowl today by clicking HERE.  Save your carpets and your sanity!

Gyro Bowl and PTPA Media are giving FIVE RBM readers their sanity back in the form of a Gyro Bowl.  Thanks so much to the sponsors and here is how to enter....

0 comments:

Post a Comment