Monday, June 20, 2011

CVS Run....

This morning I hit the jackpot at CVS.   I am still smiling about it actually.  I didn't pay $.12 but I did manage to snag some great deals on things I will actually use!  Here is the rundown....

Crest White Strips (Vivid)...on sale for $31.79, plus used a $5 off coupon from the 6/5 Proctor and Gamble insert and received $10 back in Extra Bucks.  $16.79 total!!

I did a second transaction right away so I could use my $10 Extra Care Bucks from the above.

Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste $2.79 plus used $1 off coupon from 6/5 Smart Source insert, plus received $2 in Extra Bucks so a $.21 money maker!!!
Huggies Supreme Diapers on sale for $8.99, used $2 off coupon from 6/5 Smart Soure insert plus received $1 Extra Buck...$5.99 total cost!!

CVS Batteries Buy one Get one...paid $6.79 for two packs of batteries!

1 Package of Bliss Hersey Chocolates price at $5.99 but received $5.99 in Extra Care Bucks plus used a $1 off coupon found in the 5/1 Smart Source insert so I made $1 off the deal!!!

My total cost for a pricey whitening kit, toothpaste, diapers, 2 packs of batteries and a big bag of chocolates....$25!!  This is LESS than the whitening kit typically retails for!

CVS has a HUGE amount of deals this week and you can find the best deals by vising my "go to" site We Use Coupons.  There is a whole list and scenarios of ways to save so be sure to click here to map out your trip.  When you get back come and tell me about it!  I love a good savings story!

0 comments:

Post a Comment