Monday, June 6, 2011

Hannaford Deal!

I am typically a Shaws girl when it comes to grocery shopping but I occasionally stray when I see a really great deal.  Yesterday I went to Hannaford because of a GREAT deal they are running this week.  If you buy 2 multi packs of Dannon yogurt you get a free 1/2 gallon of milk (up to $2.25) FREE!!  If you got the paper  yesterday there was a $1 off Dannon coupon  you can use as well!  I have my family members save me their unused coupon inserts so I actually have a few more Dannon coupons in my stash.  I am planning on stocking up because we fly through both yogurt and milk in our house.  Don't miss out on this one!!

When I left Hannaford yesterday I spent under $10 and left with the following...

1 Package of Cube Steak (had a .75 peelie on it)
1 Jar of Gravy
1 Pack of Dannon Squeezable Yogurt (used $1 off Dannnon coupon in 6/5 paper)
1 6 Pack of Dannon Yogurt (used $1 off Dannon coupon found in 6/5 paper
1 Bunch of Bananas (visit Hannaford.com to print off a $1 off produce coupon)
5 Apples
1/2 Gallon of Milk

The moral of the story?  Don't be afraid to step out on your favorite grocery store!  Hey....a deals a deal.  If you have a Hannaford near you don't miss this great dairy deal.  You will probably run into me there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment