Thursday, August 25, 2011

Earn Some Goodies with Nielsen....

You all know I am always looking for deals and ways for my family to save.  I just heard about the Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel and I am heading over there now to sign up.  Check out the scoop...


Join Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel - Earn valuable points, which are redeemable for electronics, household items, jewelry, toy, gift cards, and more. If they are accepting panelists in your area, you'll receive a price gun that you scan your groceries and coupons to earn points. This is a fun activity for kids to do while you're putting groceries away and the longer you're a panelist, the better the prizes get. 



How much fun does this sound??  I desperately want that scanner to play with!!  You can sign up too by clicking the banner below.  Happy Scanning!



0 comments:

Post a Comment