Monday, December 19, 2011

Secret Santa Sucess!

I am about to take off for some holiday travels tomorrow but I just wanted to express how much I enjoyed our
Secret Santa Event
We got some AMAZING submissions and were able to give packages to 14 FAMILIES!
   During all the hard work I did for the event, I became overwhelmed with emotions and reading all the touching stories shared.  Families who lost their homes to fires, families sticken with cancer and piling up medical bills, families who have been devistated by deaths and more! 
Giving to those in need is what the holidays are all about!!  I personally was able to deliver packages to few families and I can't even tell you how much joy filled my heart seeing them so grateful for the gifts given.  Even though I sincerely wish I could have given more (trust me if I was rich, I would!), I know that what Jaime and I were able to give and what our gracious sponsors donated, were all very appreciated!
Thank you for your submissions and for thinking of the families in their times of need!  We hope everyone has a happy, safe, and enjoyable holiday season and we will see you next year with some big changes--it will be a new year and a new outlook to our blog and we know you will love it! 
THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OUR SECRET SANTA SPONSORS!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
& 

0 comments:

Post a Comment