Monday, March 28, 2011

Making Friends Monday...

Welcome To Making Friends Monday Blog Hop 3/28/11
This Blog Hop is hosted by Living on Love and Cents, The Thrifty Things, Reviewed By Mom , and Coupons are Great.
MFM
SPOTLIGHT/ GUEST HOST OF THE WEEK
This week's spotlight is Lauren from Poppie Lane {The Blog} This blog is #5 on the linky this week. Stop by and tell her hello! Here are a few things she wanted to share:
I started blogging 2 years ago and over the course of time my blog has evolved into Poppie Lane. It's a place where I share my adventures through marriage, ministry, mommyhood, and being a handmade business owner. Some of my passions are adoption, Africa, crafting, and Jesus. I started Poppie Lane {the shop} in September 2010 as a way for us to raise funds for our Ethiopian adoption. We brought our son home last month and are now able to help support other families adopting. 50% of all Poppie Lane profit goes to a different adopting family each month. See the "make a difference" page to read about our current Poppie Lane partnering family. I love my little family and my life as a pastor's wife and mother. It's my hope to make a positive impact in my time on earth and that stopping by my blog brightens your day. :)
Would you like to be our spotlight? Follow these rules and leave a comment! We will randomly choose one blog to be spotlighted! Then you will be added to our linky!
Will it be you?
1. Follow the Making Friends Monday Hosts publicly(Listed as # 1-4) We WILL follow you Back! LEAVE A COMMENT so we can follow you back!
2. Grab our Making Friends Monday button and include it in a post on your blog. Grab our linky code to for even more followers!
3. Start hopping and remember following back is appreciated!



get the InLinkz code

0 comments:

Post a Comment